My run of strange dreams continues.
I am alone on a nice, wooded island in the middle of a freshwater lake. I am going about my business walking through the wood. I then, in the dream, get a very strong visual image of someone filing a missing person report about me. It is like a remote viewing. This missing person report will kick off an unneeded investigation into my whereabouts.
I decide that I must swim back to the mainland to say that I am not missing. I do not want the fuss to start. So, I go down to the waters edge and jump in. The water is clear and quite warm. I start swimming a strong front crawl towards the mainland. I am enjoying the swim.
I looked up how to report a missing person:
Report a missing person:
Thank you. If you don’t think this missing person is in immediate danger, please contact us by calling our non-emergency number.
Please have the following information ready, if possible.
- date and time the person was last seen and who by
- their date of birth
- their mobile phone number and details of any social media accounts
- what they were wearing when they were last seen
- their description, such as height, colouring, marks or scars
- their address
- any family, friends, or places they often go
- do they have access to a car? If yes, please have the registration number, if possible
- other means of transport (do they have a bus or rail card?)
- any enquiries that have been made to find out the person’s whereabouts
- any vulnerabilities they have, such as medical needs or a disability?